On August 24 we held ‘Stymie’ sessions with parents, students and staff and learned about how to use our new online bullying and harm notification system. Stymie is now live for our school and is included as part of our R-12 Anti Bullying Policy. Stymie allows students to report bullying and harm, safely and anonymously. If you have any queries or questions regarding Stymie, please contact your child’s class teacher, Counsellor Helen Moloney or Linda Bubner at the school on 8832 2613.
Making a Notification
- Start at www.stymie.com.au
- Select ‘OK’ to make the notification, enter the name of the person being bullied or harmed and select ‘Central Yorke School’ from the drop down box.
- Provide as much detail as possible on what happened. This section requires at least 3 sentences of information.
- Provide information on where the bullying or harm is happening, how many others were involved and insight into how often this happens. If applicable, upload a screenshot of the bullying or harm.
- After pressing send the system will provide a notification.
You can find out more information on Stymie here: about.stymie.com.au/