A large group of student, staff and community volunteers braved the very stormy weather for the Term 4 working-bee. The main focus of the day was to clean up areas around the Ag Block and Nature Play area. Thanks to pre-bee organisation from SSOs Debra Briggs and Jess Morony and Governing Council Chairperson Janine Burrows, everything was in place when the volunteers arrived. Projects included:
- New vegetable beds in the Garden to Plate section.
- Clearing of beds for planting.
- Cleaning of the Nature Play area.
- Painting of the new Ag Kitchen.
- Installation of new cabinetry.
Old scholars Harrison Briggs and Zac Rawlings worked long hours with the painting and installation of stainless steel benches and cabinetry.